Protect you business’ physical assets with a business insurance property policy. Whether a fire, or a burst pipe or a storm damages your building, equipment and furniture, outdoor sign, inventory or other physical assets, at Garcia Insurance Services we have a plan for you. We understand your business is unique and constantly changing and we can tailor our commercial building insurance policy to fit your needs.

A commercial property policy can cover damage to your:

  • Building structure
  • Signs
  • Equipment
  • Tools
  • Inventory

A commercial property policy can also include some of the following coverages:

  • Business Income Insurance (a.k.a. Business Interruption Insurance) – covers lost income as a result of having to close your business due to any covered peril such as fires, burglaries, vandalism or storm damage. Extra Expense coverage is also usually available to cover the cost of relocating your business temporarily or permanently depending on the damages to the building and possibility of returning to open for business.
  • Business Crime Insurance – covers losses from criminal activity like theft, computer fraud, employee dishonesty and other crimes.
  • Electronic Data Processing Coverage – covers costs associated with the loss or damage of electronic data processing media or equipment.
  • Equipment Breakdown – covers losses from equipment malfunction such heating, electrical, air conditioning, telephone systems and other equipment.
  • Inflation Guard Coverage – provides coverage for inflation on building and business personal property values, and inflation on materials and labor expenses. The limit of insurance on your policy automatically increases at the annual percentage rate you choose.
  • Inland Marine – covers products, materials and equipment when transported over land by truck or train, or while temporarily stored by a third party. Collisions and cargo theft are the two most frequent causes of inland marine losses.
  • Ordinance or Law Coverage – provides coverage for the necessary demolition of the undamaged portion of your building and subsequent upgrades to meet current building codes after a covered loss.
  • Utility services – covers losses to your building, business personal property, or income as a result of power, communication or water utility interruptions.